My Introduction - BrianDrab

I'm sorry if you thought I was not being nice. To the contrary, I am impressed with your dedication to data collection and logical comparisons. Your post was full of good information and well formatted. It's clear you will do well with this hobby, it's a good one. My response was in humor and respect, not giving you a hard time. The intent was to humorously respect your post. My apologies for any negativity!

Welcome to R2R! As seen above, you will find most folks super nice and helpful!
Nothing wrong with testing nitrate as far as I’m concerned!
 
@Brian Drab
Sorry about that first post. We don’t always come across nice and friendly on here, but we do score above 95% positive on most days. I’m pretty sure your case is related to posting on the eve of April 1st. A lot of us on here like to cut- up a bit now and then, but when we make a mistake we generally try to make that right .

I see you have already gotten a retraction and apology, so I think it will be smooth sailing going forward.

Can’t wait to see pictures of the 265 build. Ask lots of questions and you’ll get a few correct answers from me, and sometimes the other folk on here will beat me to it. :)

I mean we can all help each other out and I’m glad to have you with us.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

For the record, I test
Alk
Phosphorus
Nitrate
And occasionally
Magnesium
Calcium
 
Welcome. We're delighted to have you. We look forward to hearing about your adventures.

crabcheerleadergiphy.gif
 
Welcome To R2R!!! :)

Great Place, Great People, and TONS of Great Info!!!!

265 is a great size!!! Very excited to see the progression!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new