My ko'a tank

I added these 2 rock flower anemone

20250313_152421.jpg
20250313_152426.jpg
 
My 57-gallon reef tank is now two months old. I am pleased with how it's looking. What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • 20250313_113103.jpg
    20250313_113103.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 20250313_152349.jpg
    20250313_152349.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20250313_152359.jpg
    20250313_152359.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 20250313_152408.jpg
    20250313_152408.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20250313_152415.jpg
    20250313_152415.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 20250313_152421.jpg
    20250313_152421.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20250313_152426.jpg
    20250313_152426.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20250313_152434.jpg
    20250313_152434.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 21
I installed the skimmer and refugium light. Now, I need to get some macroalgae. I like the red Pom Pom Gracilaria, Blue hypopnea, and Dragon’s breath macroalgae. Do you have any suggestions?

20250314_161237.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new