My latest tank 66 cube

reefez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
268
Reaction score
171
Location
Hesperia CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive been in the hobby for many years and have taken many breaks lol but always fall back in after reading a lot of cube treads I was inspired to share mine. I started this tank in May 2017

779D78D1-61CB-41D6-AEC0-61E8FD1268A8.jpeg


68D21936-80F8-45F2-B363-AD46BB0F4D74.jpeg
 
ive been in the hobby for many years and have taken many breaks lol but always fall back in after reading a lot of cube treads I was inspired to share mine. I started this tank in May 2017

779D78D1-61CB-41D6-AEC0-61E8FD1268A8.jpeg


68D21936-80F8-45F2-B363-AD46BB0F4D74.jpeg
Most current pictures

2807D5F4-8EC4-4B7D-A150-5344E3F3DEC8.jpeg


50C3C815-D050-4F0A-9C77-F1B785F9C61E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new