My Leopyge

badgus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
Location
illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, after a long time of drooling over the Leopyge fish- I have finally acquired my very own! He is not fully settled in yet- only been in my reef tank for less than 24hrs. Any positive or negative experiences with these guys?


 
Beautiful. Hope it develop a taste for corals, best of luck!
 
Well I hope it does not develop a taste for coral, why the negative wishes? Nobody here seems to appreciate the rarer fish, not sure why I even post.
 
I just noticed what I wrote. Hope it doesn't of course :)
 
Well I hope it does not develop a taste for coral, why the negative wishes? Nobody here seems to appreciate the rarer fish, not sure why I even post.
I own an eibli, and had a bicolor in the past. They generally behave. My eibli ate a clam, and makes sure acroporas polips stay hidden. It doesn't touch any euphylia, sometimes nips on gorgonia once or twice. I'm ordering my own heraldi, should be shipped next week. I hope it goes along with the eibli.

No hard feelings, stay positive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new