My little cube :)

Droberts0724

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2019
Messages
451
Reaction score
400
Location
19440
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 year and 4 months later


15986428413377218956668547836883.jpg
 
I love your anemone!! I just set up a cube 20 and i have to wait forever before i can get one, i'm super jealous of yours.
Thank you! I actually only paid 90$ for that guy and have had it only about 2 months....it's so happy with my clowns it has tripled in size!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new