My maintenance routine on Youtube

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayteerq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jayteerq

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Messages
841
Reaction score
425
Location
Worcester, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi all! wanted to share some of my content with the community! Would love to get some feedback! This video is on how I perform my weekly water changes. PS - don’t mind the title, it’s AI generated click bait hahahaha

You’re Doing Reef Tank Water Changes the Hard Way
 
Cool video, I need to get me a flow counter, I just have piece of tape on the side of the tank to tell me where to stop that I measured out along time ago by filling up 5 gallon buckets 😄
 
Cool video, I need to get me a flow counter, I just have piece of tape on the side of the tank to tell me where to stop that I measured out along time ago by filling up 5 gallon buckets 😄
Thank you! Yeah i have friends who just fill up to a sharpie line haha but I feel like my back siphon to the sump is a bit inconsistent so the flow counter has just been super clutch
 
Hi all! wanted to share some of my content with the community! Would love to get some feedback! This video is on how I perform my weekly water changes. PS - don’t mind the title, it’s AI generated click bait hahahaha

You’re Doing Reef Tank Water Changes the Hard Way

geometry dash 3d

Amazing video! I like the tip of stirring up the sand bed along the glass. I only stir up the half the sandbed with gravel vac during water change. I use the Sicce zero for pumping clean water INTO the tank but I still use siphon to take it out. I have all my brute trash cans and 5 gal buckets on a dolly - wheel it down to the bathroom. Then Sicce zero will pump out dirty water into toilet. No lifting buckets!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new