My nano[emoji16]

Dr Jen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
155
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Sea 20 gal nano with an AI led light. I really like this light, you can adjust a full color spectrum exactly how you want, as well as UV and the auto acclimation cycle is really cool. [emoji184] [emoji170] [emoji171] [emoji172] [emoji173] [emoji175]

This is month 4 for the tank set up. I put 4 fish in the tank (maroon lightining clown, a purple fire fish, royal gramma and a tailspot blenny) I am doing a 5 gallon water change weekly and so far so good, no problems with water chemistry even with 4 fish. With the 20% change weekly I rarely have to supplement the tank. Also using red seas algae managment product NO3PO4 daily. Great product!
Bought the torch coral specifically for the clown and of course he won't host it. Oh well, its pretty with good movement anyway[emoji13]
0914182030a_HDR.jpeg
0914182025d.jpeg
0914182044f.jpeg
0912181809b.jpeg
 
Cool looking nano tank, following along
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new