My nano tank so far

Hello I’m kinda new to reefing I have a 10 gallon reef set up and I have hairy mushrooms and waiving hand/pulsing Xenia so far. I had a zoa and it got zoa pox so it’s in a quarantine tank temporarily. Just wanted to say hi!

C18D2A29-8782-430E-934C-DADCA02E50D5.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined

This is a good reference book type article that I still go back to check:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Levi. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new