My nano tank so far

Hello fellow reefer! I'm new to reefing too and this is my tank so far. In this 125 gallon tank, (I had the WaveMakers off in this pic) I'm starting out with beginner corals such as chalice, Duncan, xenia, waving hand anthelia, birdsnest, clove polyp, favia, favites and green star polyp. My livestock consists of a Purple Tang, a snowflake clownfish, six line wrasse, yellow watchman goby, 2 cleaner shrimps, snails and crabs.
20210927_064545.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You could even take all the same info and photo (tank looks GREAT by the way!) and move over to Forum > Members Aquariums because here you've already got more than enough to get started.
 
Hello fellow reefer! I'm new to reefing too and this is my tank so far. In this 125 gallon tank, (I had the WaveMakers off in this pic) I'm starting out with beginner corals such as chalice, Duncan, xenia, waving hand anthelia, birdsnest, clove polyp, favia, favites and green star polyp. My livestock consists of a Purple Tang, a snowflake clownfish, six line wrasse, yellow watchman goby, 2 cleaner shrimps, snails and crabs.
20210927_064545.jpg
Welcome. Nano hah? Nice start
C32D87D8-C2DE-4A94-8291-80BFABD6F08D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new