My nano tank so far

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefer! I'm new to reefing too and this is my tank so far. In this 125 gallon tank, (I had the WaveMakers off in this pic) I'm starting out with beginner corals such as chalice, Duncan, xenia, waving hand anthelia, birdsnest, clove polyp, favia, favites and green star polyp. My livestock consists of a Purple Tang, a snowflake clownfish, six line wrasse, yellow watchman goby, 2 cleaner shrimps, snails and crabs.
20210927_064545.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You could even take all the same info and photo (tank looks GREAT by the way!) and move over to Forum > Members Aquariums because here you've already got more than enough to get started.

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefer! I'm new to reefing too and this is my tank so far. In this 125 gallon tank, (I had the WaveMakers off in this pic) I'm starting out with beginner corals such as chalice, Duncan, xenia, waving hand anthelia, birdsnest, clove polyp, favia, favites and green star polyp. My livestock consists of a Purple Tang, a snowflake clownfish, six line wrasse, yellow watchman goby, 2 cleaner shrimps, snails and crabs.
20210927_064545.jpg
Welcome. Nano hah? Nice start
C32D87D8-C2DE-4A94-8291-80BFABD6F08D.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back