My nano tanks

Nanoanimals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
35
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with a fluval 13.5 gallon, enjoyed it so much but was limited in such a small tank as a beginner. We found a nice 30 gallon non name brand for a great price. I seeded the new tank with the water from the smaller tank. I made my own media baskets (which was fun and annoying) replaced the return pump and use an aihdprime.

20200917_111550.jpg
 
I started with a fluval 13.5 gallon, enjoyed it so much but was limited in such a small tank as a beginner. We found a nice 30 gallon non name brand for a great price. I seeded the new tank with the water from the smaller tank. I made my own media baskets (which was fun and annoying) replaced the return pump and use an aihdprime.

20200917_111550.jpg
What livestock you have in both those tanks?
 
In the fluval I have a striped and domino damselfish, xenia, ricordea, gsp,and some zoas. The 30 gallon is 2 clownfish, orchid dottyback, green chromi, lawnmower blenny, 4 euphilia, monti cap, zoas, an acro and a few cephastreas
 
In the fluval I have a striped and domino damselfish, xenia, ricordea, gsp,and some zoas. The 30 gallon is 2 clownfish, orchid dottyback, green chromi, lawnmower blenny, 4 euphilia, monti cap, zoas, an acro and a few cephastreas
Nice stocking. What clowns do you have? (im a big clown guy)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new