My nano tanks

Nanoanimals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with a fluval 13.5 gallon, enjoyed it so much but was limited in such a small tank as a beginner. We found a nice 30 gallon non name brand for a great price. I seeded the new tank with the water from the smaller tank. I made my own media baskets (which was fun and annoying) replaced the return pump and use an aihdprime.

20200917_111550.jpg

Dark_Knightt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with a fluval 13.5 gallon, enjoyed it so much but was limited in such a small tank as a beginner. We found a nice 30 gallon non name brand for a great price. I seeded the new tank with the water from the smaller tank. I made my own media baskets (which was fun and annoying) replaced the return pump and use an aihdprime.

20200917_111550.jpg
What livestock you have in both those tanks?

OP
OP
Nanoanimals

Nanoanimals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the fluval I have a striped and domino damselfish, xenia, ricordea, gsp,and some zoas. The 30 gallon is 2 clownfish, orchid dottyback, green chromi, lawnmower blenny, 4 euphilia, monti cap, zoas, an acro and a few cephastreas

Dark_Knightt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the fluval I have a striped and domino damselfish, xenia, ricordea, gsp,and some zoas. The 30 gallon is 2 clownfish, orchid dottyback, green chromi, lawnmower blenny, 4 euphilia, monti cap, zoas, an acro and a few cephastreas
Nice stocking. What clowns do you have? (im a big clown guy)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back