My new 100g display build

SmokeyCFH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this tank was up and running but was overtaken by bryopsis, so I nuked the tank and am now starting over. So currently I'm on the hunt for a custom built sump and I plan to make a hood to hold my Orphek Atlantiks instead of having them hanging from the ceiling like they are now, plus that gives me more places to put my toys haha. My sump has to be exact to carry my Orphek Helix 3000 skimmer so I'm being picky about it. I'll also be getting more MarcoRock for my tank soon and I just picked up my first Neptune controller, it will be hooked up to this build and eventually I'd like to connect my display with my frag tank. I've also got jebao pumps and a DIY auto top off. I also may be doing some modifications to my stand in the near future.

IMG_2617_zpsf59bab98.jpg

IMG_2618_zps3389e35c.jpg

IMG_2626_zps0cc13b5f.jpg

IMG_2824_zpse442c488.jpg

IMG_2825_zpsa9d33d1d.jpg

IMG_2910_zps3428c614.jpg

IMG_3928_zps5d0a6c39.jpg

IMG_5472_zps12d0d7d5.jpg

OP
OP
SmokeyCFH

SmokeyCFH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a while, tank is still in the works, trying to perfect it but I've made some changes. I now have 3 Orphek Atlantik compacts over my tank and changed up the rockwork. I finally have some life in my tank, 1 captive bred male mandarin, 5 chromis, a Miami hurricane chalice, 5 polyp frag of bowsers and 2 polyp + a baby purple monster frag, a rock of jokers with some morphs (which is why I bought it) but they have button polyps on it so I have it isolated in a floating box because I do not want the green polyps in my tank, 2 hermits and 3 large turbos. Going to beef up my snails as well as get a couple conchs due to the black sand.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back