my new 180

sr71

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
317
Reaction score
1
Location
Socal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just pick up this bad boy a few days ago. It's a 180 60Lx30Wx24 made by leemar with starphire front pane, diamond edge finish, center overflow with 3 1.5" bulkheads. Here's some pics

DSC03573.jpg


DSC03576.jpg


DSC03578.jpg
 
Oh wow! SCHAWEET!!!

We need a build thread right here at R2R!!!

OBTW can you PM me if you dont mind sharing the cost?
 
Thanks for the comments guys, a build thread will have to wait a few months since we are renovating the house
 
I was gonna start by saying how nice tank u have and how god it's gonna look in a year. I was also gonna say that it is my dream tank. However, I will just leave u with this...

IF U FAIL TO PROVIDE/UPDATE A BUILD THREAD ON R2R IT WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE BAN!!!

:D

There u have it. Get to it. I'm ready to track this one.
 
wow, I wish my 180 were those dimensions with a center overflow. That would rock.

That is a very nice tank. Can't wait to see it running.

Sandy
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new