My new 22.4 gallon mixed reef cube!!

stE26wy14

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2024
Messages
7,186
Reaction score
4,303
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first off, thanks so much @robanister for the tank!!! couldnt have done it without you!!


my reefing journey began not more than a year ago, February 29th 2024. When I got my first tank.
ive been through my ups and downs, but hopefully this tank will give me hopefully ups, and not many downs.

the first update!!
I put water in, and put the pump and filter in(today)


i will post photos when i get back from the uk
 
first off, thanks so much @robanister for the tank!!! couldnt have done it without you!!


my reefing journey began not more than a year ago, February 29th 2024. When I got my first tank.
ive been through my ups and downs, but hopefully this tank will give me hopefully ups, and not many downs.

the first update!!
I put water in, and put the pump and filter in(today)


i will post photos when i get back from the uk
Well I already did all the downs in tank so only up from here!
 
nope
still waiting for my mom to bring me to my lfs to get a peppermint shrimp, get rid of the aiptasia(the aiptasia still hasn't killed anything)
still cycling
put in a gsp a while back, and its still alive
so im hopeful :D
 
so I have decided to lock tf in
I am going to be most likely getting a peppermint shrimp(anybody got some in the union county area hit me up plzz)
I just topped off the tank after having it not running for some time
took all rock and most of the sand out because tomorrow, I am making the rockwork. hopefully November @robanister I should add everything in? maybe even before that?
Everything in my 11 is going amazingly, besides aiptasia and algae, its all pretty good


but plz, I need a peppermint, anybody in the union county area hit me up asap
 
So anything further with this ? This tanks had quite the short life. First I set it up for a short attempt at a mainly Acro tank decided to consolidate and give it to @robanister and now it made its way to New Jersey.
 
tomorrow is the day when I finally make the rock work!!!
its been cycling for over 7 months 🤦‍♂️
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new