My new 60 gallon cube!

Hi there, great set up so far! I'm setting up a 60 cube myself. Just wondering if you considered painting the back of the tank? I can't decide if I want to or not.
 
Nice looking setup. Nice marineland did that. Where did you get that rock from?
 
Just ran my two week tests, FYI my live rock cycled for well over a month in a qt tank. My readings are as follows
PH 8.0-8.2
Phosphates 0.0
Alkalinity 4.5
Nitrates 0.0
Calcium 525
Only issue I have is my salinity is 1.027 so a little r.o. Water and I'm about ready !!
 
Looking good!! That rock structure is AWESOME!!! :)

What are your plans with stocking?
 
Two snowflake clowns and a few BTA's :) not in the financial market for corals. I wouldn't mind a Zoa garden after time. But a nice simple relaxing environment. The clowns will be very happy I hope
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1379800469.468358.jpg
 
Glad everything made it even after the shipping delay ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new