My new 93 gallon acrylic...

Lost 4 of my fish probally my monti as well, long story excessive salt was involved . I wont make that mistake twice.
 
uploadfromtaptalk1424985885645.jpg
 
I got whites at 25 blues 40 eventually i might add a 3rd.It was worth the wait Eventually im gonna be going more in between the 20k and 14k looks wise as my corals adjust.
 
I will say this as well. Corals glow like a light house so I wouldnt worry about lack of actinic for those such as myself who were thinking it would be sub-par in that department
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new