my new baby

  • Thread starter Thread starter ferguson2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ferguson2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
139
Reaction score
2
Location
Blacksburg VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share a picture of one of my new babies, please feel free to comment, this little fella took a trip threw the drain into my refugium and is eating like a champ, has a cute little belly lol.
 
Neon Gloves

Neon Glove Polups.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new