my new baby... AKA The Café

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh I have the black lines in my sump as well!!!

Feels like a secret dirty group; the self top offers...
secret smell GIF
that penguin was bringing on a seizure.
MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPpppppppppppp o_O o_O o_O
Ok ok it was a bit much after watching it hahaha

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone how’s things going?? Been rough lately with the pain in my neck, plus doing 10hr days at work, 6 days a week??? I HATE LAND,,if I was still in ocean I’d make triple the cash in 2 days, then I make all week working on land. Boy that’s a hard pill to swallow. My wife said to take something for the pain, but I refuse to take any pain medication not even Advil or any other OTC crap,, man up suck it up a push forward till death finally finds me
Anyway hope all is well with you and your family’s my peeps in Franks thread
Sorry you are in pain Paulie:(

I do hope you get out on the water soon!!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was with my everyday lens which is a Nikon 40 mm macro. I have a Nikon 16 - 35 zoom and a Tamron 90 mm macro also, Nikon 5600 camera.
thanks.
macro is going to have to wait. mrs wants something she can take pictures of feathers, while they are still attached to their owner. :cool:

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks.
macro is going to have to wait. mrs wants something she can take pictures of feathers, while they are still attached to their owner. :cool:
I first thought “oh cool, I wonder what kind of bird they have!” But then I remembered your previous pics and I don’t think you’re talking about pet birds ;Hilarious

Question: what type of tiny pump do you have that fits in your top off jug?

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't been on for a few days but Frank I wanted you to know I was representing during the game!!
2021-01-10_14.56.49.jpeg

And later as always, dealing with loss and failure :(
Its tough being a Bears fan!
(pay no attention to the old guy in the picture, he thinks he is in this twenties but pictures dont lie :rolleyes:)

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
morning /afternoon all,binge watched gold rush til 6 am ,got 5 down ;) now it's almost nap time:p
DA' BEARS..=die hard or not ..they stunk it up !!! GO CUBS..;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilariousc'mon March...

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I first thought “oh cool, I wonder what kind of bird they have!” But then I remembered your previous pics and I don’t think you’re talking about pet birds ;Hilarious

Question: what type of tiny pump do you have that fits in your top off jug?
lol, just because we hunt gamebirds doesn't mean the mrs doesn't have 10+ bird feeders and spend more weekly on seed than I do on the tank so we can watch all the song birds. my bro shoots pics professionally. and after seeing his pics she wants a camera.:rolleyes: if you are on FB check out Zoom Room Studio to see some of the stuff he's done.

Answer: no pump. 1/4 air line tube tied off to the plastic cross piece thinga ma jiggy on the bottom tank. just need to start a syphon one time. then when I put the jug in it's special location on the ladder, check the not so accurate hi/low black marker line on the sump, and guestimate how deep to put the air line in the jug. lift the line that leads to the sump higher than the jug and the syphon restarts. I know I know...... very technical stuff. ;)

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some deals come with like an 18 - 55 kit zoom lens, that will work for the tank as well! ;)
this is what we are getting.
Olympus E-M1 Mark II & M.Zuiko 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 Kit
I used to use an Olympus OM 1 & I think the other was an OM 5 when I was shooting film. Tamara telephoto 200mm. oh the days of creativity sneaking all that in to a concert venue to shoot the bands.

Back