My new blasto

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherita
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sherita

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
514
Reaction score
19
Location
Santa Anna, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had to share this wicked bad boy. He's a giant, over 2 1/2" across when fully inflated. And I LOVE those purple and green spots on him. So unique!

WickedBlasto.jpg
 
sweet! I have a soft spot for nice blastos, i love these huge single polyp ones!
 
That's a gorgeous Blasto! I saw some on Reefs2go..really nice!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new