My New BPC Flame Thrower From Sexy Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoneyPit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice looking piece! Little but with a rim and nicely healed. I feed mine almost every night. When I first got it, mine was that size and it is now almost covering the entire plug.
 
How long have you had your piece ?

mid-June. It has grown 10X it's original size since then. Just fragged it the other day. Started eating and spreading out that very night. My Ft and cornbred trash mummy eye have been my best eaters and fastest growers.
 
That's kind of funny you bring up the cornbread trash mummy eye. I have one and it is my slowest growing chalice lol. I think it just needs to get a good foothold.
 
Wow,I need to pick one of these things up....it must be growing pretty fast for fab1971...I might try his skills...LOL
 
That's kind of funny you bring up the cornbread trash mummy eye. I have one and it is my slowest growing chalice lol. I think it just needs to get a good foothold.

I bought mine in April from rnegret. A sliver of a frag with one eye. Now it has about 10 eyes and is spilling over the plug. I try to feed each eye directly, several times a week. It's definitely one of my faves, even though it only has two colors. Feed yours directly and I'm sure it will show it's appreciation :bigsmile:
 
I bought mine in April from rnegret. A sliver of a frag with one eye. Now it has about 10 eyes and is spilling over the plug. I try to feed each eye directly, several times a week. It's definitely one of my faves, even though it only has two colors. Feed yours directly and I'm sure it will show it's appreciation :bigsmile:

I'll try it. Do you have any pics ?
 
100_0468.jpg


See the yellowish spots across the bottom. Those are two new eyes that just started forming last week.

Ft before and after pics.

100_0229.jpg


100_0460.jpg
 
Moneypit, can we get a full-tank shot?

and let me be first in line when you get an extra eye of the flamethrower :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new