my new camera pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
2,430
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I got my new camera in an snapped a few shots. just automatic and no adjustments. but better that yalls! HEHE! by yalls I mean brandon and patrick!

MVC-554S.JPG


MVC-558S.JPG


MVC-555S.JPG


MVC-556S.JPG


MVC-552S.JPG
 
I'm guessing by better you mean.... you took some out of focus, unsharp pictures with washed out colors.

Ok now I know what I'm up against.
 
Just thought I'd take one of your pics and spruce it up a bit. Who said I wasn't nice.
Test2.jpg

MVC-555S.JPG
 
looks good, I guess I need to invest in photoshop.
 
HUMOR? whats he talking about brandon?
 
and to think i even posted that I just snaped some shot without any settings, cleaning the glass, tripod. nothing. and still get critisism. I didnt do like yall do and ask for critisism. I just posted some pics! Now if we wanna critisize, lets critisize eachothers tanks! HEHE :horse:
 
hey you are the one that threw the first stone.

How's that glass house working out?

PS Why do i care about your septic tank? :)

just kidding talk to you later man.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new