My new camera should arrive today :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrissy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chrissy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
471
Reaction score
91
Location
Franklin, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting very excited! I ordered a Fujifilm s8100 and the tracking shows that it will be delivered today! I have been using my little 4mp point and shoot, so this should be a lot of fun!

Does anyone else have one? Feedback and pointers would be great!
 
nice! good luck with it and member take LOTS of nice pics so we can all stare at the tank :)
 
Don't have that one but the g/f has a Fujifilm S7000 and it is a really nice camera. So assuming yours will be an upgrade from mine, you will be very happy I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new