My new chalices have arrived!

  • Thread starter Thread starter wrfreeman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wrfreeman

Wade
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
405
Reaction score
68
Location
Blountville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what I received yesterday. Anyone have have these and if so, what kind of light intensity do they like? From left to right they are
Ultra Cornbred Purple Monster, Aussie Pink Eye Bubblegum, and Pink Eye Rainbow Watermellon.

Ultra Cornbred Purple Monster.jpg
Aussie Pink Eye Bubblegum.jpg
Pink Eye Rainbow Watermelon.jpg
 
I have none but the purple monster looks like it needs to be on my list. Wonder if Rich still has any?

All chalices are low light and flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new