My new choat wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beach Bum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Beach Bum

Beach Bum
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
721
Reaction score
37
Location
Sunny Isles Beach FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a score I got today . Perfect size , healthy, and best of all eating like a pig!!!!!!!!!!!
Swimming around my tank like a champ :bigsmile:[video]http://instagram.com/p/mDOArqyFD3/[/video]
 
Thanks all day 2
Here is a iPhone pic
image.jpg
 
That's a sweet Wrasse and has been on my Wanted List for sometime. Great find for sure.

Cheers, Todd
 
Sweet pickup I need me a pair but havent been able to find an lfs with them instock although I hear they are coming into season gl with him
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new