My new favorite chalice!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter brandon85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brandon85

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
956
Reaction score
30
Location
Dallas,Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been wanting the Bahama Mama and the Og Flamethrower forever now! I finally have a happy Medium! Lmk what you think of this Gem!


Bahama Flame!!! lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140221_181424.jpg
    IMG_20140221_181424.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_20140221_181453.jpg
    IMG_20140221_181453.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 579
thanks for the compliments guys!!! this baby is getting brighter and brighter by the day.
 
This baby is getting brighter by the day!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140301_230541.jpg
    IMG_20140301_230541.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 466
Super nice. Where did you pick it up from?
Thanks Richie! I acquired this Gem form a good friend on here, I was told when he got it that their was no speckling on rim nor any blue.I cant wait to see whats in store for this gem in the future!
 
Very nice!
 
Is that the same chalice mike from sexy corals released awhile back? Looks very happy to be in your tank!
 
Haha just wondering... Just cuz of the name... My buddy has the one from mike... Nice pick up nonetheless! =)

SC has a chalice with the same name? darn! I just thought the name was well suited...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new