My new frag tank / raceway super simple

Fairechio16

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Location
Staten Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200206_170034.jpg
20200206_170044.jpg

Putting a 10 gallon sump with skimmer and ato 5 gallon jug and then done
 
Sweet.... but as an advocate of Murphy’s Law maybe I can make one suggestion. I would brace or secure each bottom of the legs to each other and to the wall. Just in case you were to bump into the tank by mistake the four independent table legs coupled with the sloshing water could potentially be a catastrophic issue.

Nevertheless, a very cool idea!
 
20200206_170034.jpg
20200206_170044.jpg

Putting a 10 gallon sump with skimmer and ato 5 gallon jug and then done
What’s the tank made of? I can’t tell by the pic if it’s wood or some kind of resin/“plastic” If its a pre-made “plastic” tank where did you find it?
 
lol your deff right I was thinking about finding studs in the wall makeing a pilot hole in the legs and screwing it down what do you think it will be in my shoe closet

15810296818098179127170951652774.jpg
 
It's a all in one looks like a planter for hydroponics and the cool thing is there is a 1 inch bulk head hole

15810298336724653376214971591791.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new