My New Frag Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_Y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This light combo seems to be about right.

The Zoas I put in there are multiplying and the colors are nice and rich.


I got some Purple deaths in that were more brown than purple but the
new polips are a nice purple and the old ones are geting more purple.

It's making me rethink the bulbs for my display tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new