My new JF Sour Apple Chalice!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
53
Location
Williamston,NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just came in today,from WWC!
3 eyes!!!

Under T5s
6563-jf-sour-apple-chalice-t5s.jpg



BBGM trying to compete(used to be my greenest chalice)
6562-bbgm.jpg


Under leds
6560-jf-sour-apple-leds.jpg
 
That's one I've been wanting for awhile now!
Did you purhase it as one eye and got lucky or buy 3 eyes 'separately'
Awesome pick-up!
 
WWC said they could sell me a chunk. And of course great prices so, I couldnt say no,and like you ive been eye balling this 1 for a while,very very very very GREEN!
 
Thanks and its no problem I do the same thing when I see a picture of a coral I like
 
Thanks and the more you spend the less you realize it until,your on the street and your saltwater aqaurium is a pickle jar with 3 guppies,lol ..

after 1 more buy im going to try to stop buying for a little while....

I am very pleased and think the money was worth it,but I love my chalices...
 
Man i bet it is like a green flashlight, do you have pictures?
 
i was told its green is brighter than ome, but im getting a ome soon, ithink, sooo ill have 2 see
 
I also recently picked up one from WWC and agree, it's an awesome green and with the bumpy texture it's one of the most unique chalice in my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new