My new multi color baby

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
1,927
Reaction score
247
Location
chico, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Makes me feel like a smarter reefer already.lol
 

Attachments

  • 2014-02-13 22.27.45.jpg
    2014-02-13 22.27.45.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 2014-02-13 22.26.16.jpg
    2014-02-13 22.26.16.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 149
Thanks guys/gals it really has me stoked - cant wait for the lights to come on so I can peep it again. It has many more colors I didnt capture last night. I will be trying for a better shot today. Also picked up a neon pink with yellow centered Goni(also has a bit of baby blue mixed in) another eye catcher piece
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new