My new nem~sunburst bubble tip

wicked demon

trained monkey
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
913
Reaction score
19
Location
The party in your mouth.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to get a good pic of this, MUCH brighter IRL, not sure if its a different sunburst morph, never seen the purple tips on one, anybody else got any good pics of their sunburst?
nem011.jpg
 
I can't get a good pic of mine, but it's huge an looks awesome. Very orange and green, it pops in my tank
 
Awesome man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new