My new RBTAs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vinh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vinh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2015
Messages
205
Reaction score
78
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Practicing my tank photography on new nems I just got. Inexpensive DSLR, no filter, on camera white balancing and some post-processing. I may try extension tubes to get more macro pics

Small baby nem and a large RBTA that split a few days after I got it. Clowns are loving it and with the split they both have plenty of nem space to share.

nem1.jpg


nem2.jpg
 
One more, a side shot of the tank. Maybe I need to invest in some filters.

tank4.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new