My New Reidi

  • Thread starter Thread starter M@!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

M@!

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
340
Reaction score
12
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at the LFS last weekend and saw some beautiful yellow baby TR Reidi. They fed them some frozen brine and they slurped them right up. I couldn't pass and had to pick one up!

I have a 12 gallon tank that has been cycled for a while. I was planning on turning into an small SPS tank but it is now baby Reidi heaven. I might go back this week and pick up a 2nd one if they still have any. :tongue:

Hanging out on his tree under the sea.
photo-4.jpg


Eating of his feeding station by the 4th feeding. I love training seahorses.
photo-6.jpg
 
Thanks, I'm going to pick up a 29 during Petco's $1 sale. Small tank is great for training but that is about it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new