My new skimmer not foaming

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rahulreece
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rahulreece

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2022
Messages
52
Reaction score
3
Location
india
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I am having 60 liters nano tank with 2oscellaris and 1goby and 1 cardinal, crabs and snails inside my tank. Ive switched to new skimmer bubble magus Qq1 at this Sunday. It still not foaming into collection cup and still bubbling at low. I adjusted with air controller with pump to adjust the air flow is that right or I will leave as it is . Someone can help me with this to get skimmate.
 

Attachments

  • VID_20221206_103820.mp4
    13.1 MB
Usually it takes new skimmers a little while to break in. Give it a few more days, maybe a week total, before worrying :)
Oh right let that air controller is needed or I left unpluged
 
I don't understand what you're asking here...
there is no air flow adjust ments in the qq1 skimmer so pluged a airflow controller in the skimmer air pipe as seen in that video as additional
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new