My New Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got me a new skimmer from 5th Day Creations about 2 weeks ago .Got a Octopus RPS 1000.I really like it .Donny gave me a great deal on it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TubsouoM1sQ[/youtube]


101_0169.jpg


101_0163.jpg
 
That's lovely. I bet it does a great job! How big is your tank? I can't get the video to work, is that of your tank?
 
The video was of the skimmer working .See if it will work for u know .My tank is a 75g.I hope to get a picture up in a day or 2 of my tank .Just got a new camera .Ya the skimmer works very well .It is a recirculation skimmer .The recircuiation pump is mounted behind the skimmer and u can not see it in the picture.The supply pump in a maxijet 1200.

Skimmer%20DNW-110.jpg
 
Good to hear from you Michael!! How are things going over in Bama??

Sweet looking skimmer - Donny always gives the hook-up!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new