My new Solymia from Zoanuts!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter raider77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

raider77

True Fan
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
SOUTH JERSEY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've wanted one of these for a long time and couldn't see spending the money other online vendors were asking. I was browsing through Dustin's site (Zoanuts) and couldn't believe the price he was asking for it. This freakin thing is sweeeet!!! My photography skills do this beauty no justice.
 

Attachments

  • scoly-42.jpg
    scoly-42.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 171
Great looking Scoly. I almost bought that one. I bought some acans instead.
They have some really nice stuff.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new