My new tank build

polifrone

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
7
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My current tank is 90 gallon reef with 30 gallon sump. Setup is about 5 years old and I’m now in process of building a 180 gallon in wall tank in my basement rec room. I’ll share photos as I progress.
B14B3727-D459-420C-B46C-A7B330518269.jpeg
 
Great News! I did the same thing, except went with a 125 in wall. Sounds exciting! Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new