My new tank maintenance cart

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waterdeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waterdeep

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
18
Location
Petoskey
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Until yesterday I was using a 2 tier utility cart for tank maintenance. I upgraded to this cart from Harbor Freight and I wanted to share the setup.

5 gallon buckets fit on the bottom, there are several magnetic attachments available as well.

I picked up the power strip for my magnetic stirrer so I can run it right on the cart. I use it for mixing Hanna checker tests and coral dips. my only complaint is the drawer isn't deep enough to store the Hanna kits inside unless laying flat

I was very pleased with how it came out. I'm curious what others may be using for maintenance?
20250423_054355(0).jpg
20250423_054405.jpg
20250423_054413.jpg
 
As a mechanic who uses a cart all the time, I approve of this :D
Very cool!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new