OP
oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
figured what out lol and idk man this bad boy is NEON green its awsome best torch ive ever seen

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cully... and yea wish i had room for one i just moved everything around for a clam and to unshade my zoas

dan10342

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
phil Todd torch is just green torch outside of urs. So no worries there. Looks good tho! They grow ultra slo. They also don't like insane flow. To keep it ultra green put it up high.

coral88

Hobbyist for now
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They only grow slow if they are not happy. If under the right conditions they grow at a good rate. I've turned a one head frag into a 8-10 head colony in one year.

dan10342

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They only grow slow if they are not happy. If under the right conditions they grow at a good rate. I've turned a one head frag into a 8-10 head colony in one year.

trust me. They r slow. The time it took my normal torch to quadruple in size the Todd torch only started splitting. Ask around urs. They r ultra slow

dan10342

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
painfully slow. i feel bad for you phil. it will be years before that tiny thing splits. it can be the "smaller of my tyree WM echino's brother". lets have a race to see whose grows fastest

paintballer768

Master of Puppets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks cool. Never heard of a Todds Torch before, but it looks like its going to be fighting for its like from that GSP in about 3 weeks.

dan10342

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill post pics of my todds torch later. but its really unique to NY states "upstate reef society". it has history and all there. outside of NY, its refered to as "toxic" or neon green torch. it just is so green, that it isnt a regular green torch, which is why it commands a higher price. it also, like i said, is a slow grower, so no one readily has frags. also giving the price a nice boost.

im not quite sure if its "rare" but, it definitly isnt your common "blah" green torch coral. but feel free to call it a "todd torch".

dan10342

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no nate. i just saying... if ppl want to call it todds torch, they can. but IME, ppl outside of URS just call it green torch. really doesnt matter

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 67 32.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back