My new website

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGoslee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks Steve. Someone I met on RC made the site for me. Im not sure what the charge is yet but its definetely worth it for me. I still have so many pics to load onto the site. I need a break. Ive been working for hours!
 
If you have any questions on how to do anything on your site...feel free to PM me.... I might not be on too much tomorrow...as I have a terrible case of the stomach flu...but anyways..I'm always happy to give people tips on how to do stuff if they need them.
 
If you have any questions on how to do anything on your site...feel free to PM me.... I might not be on too much tomorrow...as I have a terrible case of the stomach flu...but anyways..I'm always happy to give people tips on how to do stuff if they need them.

Please cover your mouth when you type! :)

Seriously hope you get to feeling better!
 
Nice job! I am allso impressed with your selection of zoa's. Bump to make sure others see your hard work.
 
If you have any questions on how to do anything on your site...feel free to PM me.... I might not be on too much tomorrow...as I have a terrible case of the stomach flu...but anyways..I'm always happy to give people tips on how to do stuff if they need them.
Thanks Carole. I hope you get well soon!
 
Jesse Great site... love all the zoas! great work and collection!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new