My New Wrasses

  • Thread starter Thread starter minhvu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

minhvu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
178
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share some pics of my recent addition of my wrasse family

DSC_0372.jpg


DSC_0367.jpg


DSC_0365.jpg


DSC_0362.jpg


DSC_0359.jpg


DSC_0357.jpg


DSC_0344.jpg
 
Oh wow beautiful!!
 
Beutiful additions! Nice looking tank from what I can see as well. I know several people who have it complain, but I love the look of the blue cloves filling in the negative space!
 
Thanks everyone. Those blue cloves taking over the tank but they're not bad. As long as it doesn't bother anything, I don't mind. It looks like I have blue rocks
 
Nice selection. They all look great. I need to start venturing out into some Lepoards or a Kuiter's :)
 
I really like the keuters nice pick up. The others are beautiful in their own right I just love me some leopards.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new