My obsession, almost 4 yrs old

That male flame wrasse is BEASTLY!

Gorgeous tank, Brad...job well done!

Thanks Peter. Here is a closeup of him. He isn't much of a ladies man is he. LOL

033-7.jpg
 
WOW... 4 years and no newer tank . I feel ur pain on the colony loss and a Nausuta at that . ( i love that species ) . plse share some top down shots .
 
WOW... 4 years and no newer tank . I feel ur pain on the colony loss and a Nausuta at that . ( i love that species ) . plse share some top down shots .

Thanks everyone . I did take a few top down shots a couple of weeks ago.

055copy.jpg


051copy.jpg


048copy.jpg


019copy-1.jpg


029copy.jpg


030-16.jpg


021copy.jpg


014copy.jpg


002copy.jpg


001-23.jpg


DSCN0523.jpg


Of course, my tank is now well over 4yrs old and is doing well for the most part. I'm battleing briopsis and manjanos and will hopefully win someday.
 
Beautiful tank !!! and your pics are very nice. im fighting the manjano's i have the bright green ones i thought they were cool when i first started reefin lol but i have been fighting them for a year now so if u find i and good way to get rid of them for good please let us know LOL Keep up the good work!
 
Those colonies are amazing! You're going to have to do some trimming or get another tank soon. I don't think you can go another 4 years, lol. Great stuff!
 
love seeing beautiful systems like this. reminds me that with dedication and patience mine will get there. just beautiful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new