My picasso's 5 year anniversary!

  • Thread starter Thread starter davocean
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

davocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
3,197
Reaction score
4,056
Location
San Diego CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time sure has flown by since I got these guys, they are the pride of my tank.
This weekend was the 5 year mark since I got these from Donisreef.
They spawn every two weeks like clockwork.
Here's a couple pics of when I first got them, some of the different nems I've had them in, and what they look like right now.























 
looks awesome. i think for there birthday you should hatch there Babies. so they can be Donis davoceans babies :P

Thanks, I like that idea!
I'm going to be moving to a new place fairly soon, after the dust settles I may begin setting up a growout tank...or two...
 
Congrats and beautiful clowns!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new