My pics are too big?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter efishnsea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

efishnsea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to know how everyone is posting pics w/o attachments. I'm using MS, a 20% reduction in pic size is too much to upload????

:rolleyes: :mad: :confused:
 
upload to photobucket then link to here. photobucket has a limit as well but photobucket will resize it for you when upload to there. then post the link that photobucket provides
 
But why when MS does it for me???????Why can't I do it with MS!!!!!
 
well photobucket.com is a free site you can upload your pics to so you don't have to attatch, and it will also resize it for you.
 
MS only does what MS wants to do, and usually not like anyone wants it done;). I use Photoshop to resize, then upload to photobucket. The main reason for this is that photobucket will automatically resize to all different sizes and takes forever if you are uploading and having it do the work (I'm anal and like my pictures to be the same size when scrolling through them in a post). If no PS, photbucket will do it all for you and make linking a lot easier. There are other photo hosting sites, too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new