My PomPoms Cameo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cheeze
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cheeze

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Messages
193
Reaction score
162
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share!
I had added a little Pom Pom Crab to my tank over a month ago and never saw the little guy again :(
Until the other day when I tried feeding some inverts an algae pellet, and my cleaner shrimp grabbed and dragged it to the wrong corner of the tank lol…..




In case the video attachment doesn’t work:
https://youtube.com/shorts/cHo58FQyrsk?feature=share
 
Kewl
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new