My quick and easy Kalk drip bucket

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
bottom bucket is for settled mix, I pump the upper container full every day and its my ato so kalk 24/7, also put an overflow on the upper as I forget to shut off the pump a lot
abc005.jpg

I had the same problem of forgetting to turn off the water to my top off reservoir. I added a float valve instead of an overflow, it works great.

upload_2019-2-6_8-43-44.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new