My rainbow splice over 1.5 years

Gotta say, I have never really seen anything other than frags of this. Thanks for sharing. Sorry, was at a little loss for words in the prior post. It seems that the green has gone. Another thing I have never seen before.

Usual SPS parameters? Light source?
 
Thank you!! I use a combination of moonshiners and redsea abcd for trace elements. Stopped water changes 2 months ago. Other parameters are standard. Phosphate .04 to .08 and nitrate 15 to 25. Light source is orphek atlantik.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new