My RBTA (Rose Bubble tip anemone)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sankha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sankha

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
17
Location
Kolkata
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, have added my first RBTA (Rose Bubble tip anemone) last Friday, the pH at 8 ppm, Nitrate at 20 ppm, salinity at 1.025 ppm, the tank is running with a Maxspect MJ-L260 for 8 hrs, with maxed out blue and actinic blue, with minimal red and white. It has not moved from the place I've put it inside the tank since the first day, haven't fed it yet, but saw it catching a small portion of mysis shrimp when I was feeding my clown fishes. The tank size is 20x20x18 inch. Please do let me know how the anemone is doing and what should I do for it to grow and glow
5dabc60c-51e6-4834-be6e-3db75ce23327.jpg
adb3e190-9005-4a7b-a52c-7133f0a798c3.jpg
260d1660-06ed-46f9-8025-1fb4a12df8de.png
 
Your anemone looks great! I personally wouldn’t change anything
 
Very nice
 
It suddenly started moving since today evening 🙄
That is very typical behavior for nems. It is one reason I do not like them, though they are undeniably pretty.
Kind of worried now about where he's heading next already have the power head and wave maker covered to avoid any mishaps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new