My Reef Tank and Photography

1Matthew

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
171
Reaction score
77
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone! I'm making this thread to showcase my reef tank and some of the photography I have been doing with my macro lens. I hope you guys like it! Feel free to chat, talk, ask questions, or give me tips!
 
looking forward to seeing the pics! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new