My return to reefing

Keepswiming

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
826
Reaction score
411
Location
San diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to a handful of recent negative events, my reefs have been put on hold until now. I had a full tank crash and lost everything (thousands of dollars) in the process. I am trying to be optimistic and look forward to my new build. Here are some pictures of my new build i have going on. Btw, I will be in the market for some sps frags to get my collection going again once i get this tank stable and save some money. :yo:



















I have some more to do but at least i have a tank again. Thanks for looking!
 
looks gr8 m8!
 
Recently got the chance to purchase a few things at RAP. Here is a little update of my progress on my tank. I wont be purchasing any more frags for a while because I want to see these grow first (not to mention I am broke). Thanks for checking out my pride and joy!

As she sits today.


RR Diablo Milli


RR Pink Floyd (kind of green, need to move it up)



Pro-Corals Rainbow (also Greened, but i don't know how to use my t3i to catch all the colors)


An acro my friend gave me, I need to ask him what it is...



On the right is a RR Orange Passion and on the left is a "Wild Orange Passion"
I am going to grow them out side by side to see the crazy difference in colonies.



All Delights Diabolic PackMan (I got a deal at RAP)


And Some others...





Thanks for checking out my build!

Danny
 
+1 doing the same thing just moved from ny to florida had to shut down my 500g. Now redoing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new