My RSM Nano

ChilledReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
27
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got a decent shot but the filters I bought don’t seem to work. I tried the orange one but went with this shot. I have 3 fish and a few LPS to start. If I can make this work I’ll see if the reef light can grow SPS or switch it out for a new Radion XR 15

05FB4B9D-58BB-4075-8A16-F04A8256162C.jpeg
 
No need to switch out the light it can grow anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new