My RSR 425xl Re-build is Now My Waterbox 220.6 Dream Build..Goodbye 2020!!

John Bolden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t been around r2r much lately. As some of you know, I’ve been helping care for my dad who was suffering from Pancreatic cancer. Sadly, he lost his battle Sunday. As much as this loss breaks my heart, I find comfort knowing his pain is gone. He is in a better place, surrounded by a perfect love that only our Lord can give.
Miss you so much...I love you Pops!

Never take for granted the life we have. Make sure your loved ones know how important they are in your life
so very true, sorry for your loss you may see him again ;] . im just reading through this im starting me water box cube 20. My grandpa had surge then when sepsis sepsis is when your body attacks its own cells. Then he was doing ok me and my mom when up and helped him my grandma eats a lot of sugar so he eats a lot of sugar too and that lead to them both being diabetic which doesn't help any. Though all of this I said if he died it will be said and i will miss him but he will be out of pain and i will see him in hevan with Jesus. back to him rn we were up there for 2 months we had to wear masks around him and could only take them off when we when back to the camper [were we stayed] so he slowly go better but then apparently he had 3 abbesses and a fractured vutabray the screws in his back were lose too so they when back in and did another sugary honesty I was surprised that he survived that sugary. they removed the abbesses and tightened the screws and put in this metal brace. he wont be able to bend down to his toes any more. he is a active person and built his house out of huge logs the house is amazing its in the middle of the woods. when he got back he got better slowly they put a wound vac on it witch sucks out all the puss. the cut was bout 6 inches. the vac would work or it would not and it caused a lot of stress. when it came time to leave the wound had only half a inch left to go before he could no longer have the wound vac. Now he is doing so much better recently he tried to go up stairs ..... we stopped him. If me and my mom did not go help he would have probole died bc my grandma would try to feed he sugary stuff.

happy 2021!

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T
so very true, sorry for your loss you may see him again ;] . im just reading through this im starting me water box cube 20. My grandpa had surge then when sepsis sepsis is when your body attacks its own cells. Then he was doing ok me and my mom when up and helped him my grandma eats a lot of sugar so he eats a lot of sugar too and that lead to them both being diabetic which doesn't help any. Though all of this I said if he died it will be said and i will miss him but he will be out of pain and i will see him in hevan with Jesus. back to him rn we were up there for 2 months we had to wear masks around him and could only take them off when we when back to the camper [were we stayed] so he slowly go better but then apparently he had 3 abbesses and a fractured vutabray the screws in his back were lose too so they when back in and did another sugary honesty I was surprised that he survived that sugary. they removed the abbesses and tightened the screws and put in this metal brace. he wont be able to bend down to his toes any more. he is a active person and built his house out of huge logs the house is amazing its in the middle of the woods. when he got back he got better slowly they put a wound vac on it witch sucks out all the puss. the cut was bout 6 inches. the vac would work or it would not and it caused a lot of stress. when it came time to leave the wound had only half a inch left to go before he could no longer have the wound vac. Now he is doing so much better recently he tried to go up stairs ..... we stopped him. If me and my mom did not go help he would have probole died bc my grandma would try to feed he sugary stuff.

happy 2021!
Thank you for the kind words. I miss him so much, but know he’s in a much better place.
I’m so glad your grandfather is doing better! It’s a blessing they have you and your mom to help.

My Waterbox is still dry too..it’s not even out of the crates yet. Being dry is not necessarily a bad thing. It gives you more time to plan your build. Patience is definitely a virtue in this hobby!:)

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the anthias to go with my 2 females...been hoping one of mine would transition to male, but nothing yet
That would be great! I’m surprised one of yours hasn’t transitioned yet. Originally, I had a male and 2 females. I had to put the male in quarantine for parasites. It only took two weeks for one of the females to start transitioning. I ended up having to give the original male back to the LFS.

I’ve never shipped a fish before, but I’m more than willing to try. @fishguy242 what will I need to do this safely?

John Bolden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes it does ill send a pic of it later i have it in the corner waiting to be put up i may put the stand together to day of tomorrow. today were visiting my other grandma grandpa died of lung cancer he died before i was born. he wasn't a Cristian from what I've heard nether is my grandma =[

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes it does ill send a pic of it later i have it in the corner waiting to be put up i may put the stand together to day of tomorrow. today were visiting my other grandma grandpa died of lung cancer he died before i was born. he wasn't a Cristian from what I've heard nether is my grandma =[

Love your open feelings, blah blah blah! ;)

Enablers, ... wait for it, go! :)

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then you just pray for them!

John Bolden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we do she prays at meals and we tell her about him but she doesn't listen. she likes to be right and if we say she is wrong she says she is right and were wrong. and we put bibles in her car when she is in the house. And she is 82 and forgetting things so yeah.

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Night everyone!

99D79B8D-FCDB-4166-B27A-03C036BD093C.jpeg
EA00276E-2776-4685-94FA-625A70D64C5D.jpeg
52C91F48-886E-4389-B2FD-E9CCBF820754.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back